About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Saturday 15 May 2010

Brooklyn Flyer the progress

I took the bike apart and removed the decals, my nails are gone!
The original Nuke Proof decals were still visible under the Brooklyn Flyer decals.
1441 grams for the frame ain't that bad.
Not as light as the Serotta TiMax but absolutely not bad at all.
When i have finished this build i will put it against the other Nuke Proof Titanium, you can see some clear differences between this early Litespeed made frame and the newer Nuke Proof inhouse made frame.
Differences that i did not see in the first place but the way the frames are made are in detail totally different, i wonder if the handling is any different.


Gil made some great new blue with black outerline logo's,..these look great with the natural titanium finish.


the way the bike looks now is not the final build.
I am looking for a different type of suspension fork; i think the Mag 21 Sl looks nice but i want to try something else this time.




No comments: