About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Saturday 17 April 2010

Barracuda Urban Assault Vehicle



A nice find by my friend David.
He found this one on Craigslist, thank god i do not live in the Us otherwise i would have bought all the bikes from CL,.so much nice finds on there ;)

This is a mint Barracuda specially made for the police force.











1 comment:

Offended yet? said...

It is nice to see other Barracuda fans out there. Back in the glory days of MTB (unfortunately, my glory days for riding too), I didn't like the Barracuda frames nearly as much os other offerings.

However, my feelings have changed and am now the owner of a NOS frame that is being built as a cummuter much like the one you have pictured here.

You have an incredible collection of bikes. Kudos to you and keep up the good work.