About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Sunday 14 March 2010

The One-Off Nuke Proof Tandem

Nuke Proof tandem

4 years ago Rick H bought this bike from John Muenzenmeyer (former CEO Nuke Proof)
According to Rick this frame was build by Cannondale for JM himself and equipted with all sorts of Nuke Proof prototype parts.


The bike is equipted with a Marzocchi Z3 Bomber, Sun Mammoth Fat Rims, and a Coda Suspension seatpost
Stem's, Handlebars, skewers and hubs are one-off unfinished Nuke Proof testers.

Nuke Proof tandem

Nuke Proof tandem

Nuke Proof tandem

Nuke Proof tandem

Nuke Proof tandem

No comments: