About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Nuke Proof 1996 MBA test

It is starting to look like a Nuke Proof only Blog but it is not, it is just that i am into NP this week and looking for info and talking to people who have been close to the old company.
When i get my new Serotta i will talk about that too ;)
I just received from Richard (number 156) 2 scans with Nuke Proof info, and this is the Mountain Bike Action test from back in 1996

thanks Richard!



they are talking about a suspension fork aswell,..i have to find out what that is all about,...
Or is that the fork which is build into the bike from David (number 051), that looks like a re-branded RS

No comments: