About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 15 March 2010

Alpinestars CroMega

The first bike i bought was a Scott ProOnly back in 1990, i had like 1250 dutch guilders in my pocket for my bike and was looking for something else then a Giant.
One of the Brands i was interested in was Alpinestars, with the strange bend seatpost tube.
Today i got one afterall ! ;)
Nothing special and heavy but good enough to ride through town without being afraid that someone takes it away from me when i leave it somewhere locked,..it is still Amsterdam so 100% sure that is will happen some time ;)


I doesn't look that good on the photo because the camera in the iPhone is still it's worst feature but in real the pink really looks pink! and the white is pearl metallic.

No comments: