About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Wednesday 7 October 2009

a little but more quiet

I am sorry but due to the bankruptcy of the company i work for i do not have the time to write that much on this Blog as I used to do the last couple of months.
Also i won't be buying bikes a lot for the rest of the year...

but ,....i will be back soon,....

4 comments:

Dan O said...

That's too bad. Good luck on sorting things out.

Radjatoe said...

it sucks bas..it really does!

oh by the way...

THANKS !!!

:O)

Unknown said...

That's some hard news. Been enjoying reading and viewing.

Best to your future!

Stylus said...

thats sucks monkeyballs, all the best with this situation!