About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Thursday 24 September 2009

Nuke PROOF 1994 catalogue

From my dear good friend Anne I received a copy of the Nuke Proof Catalogue
She made that catalogue and some ads for Nuke Proof.
Ken Fish was the designer

Front cover


Inside


Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5


Page 6


Page 7


Page 8


Page 9


Page 10


Page 11


Page 12


Back side



other Nuke Proof topics:
- The Nuke Proof Carbon-Titanium frame
- Nuke Proof Ads
- My Nuke Proof titanium Race

2 comments:

Gretchen Southwell said...

This is beautiful! I"m officially "Mrs. Nuke"- Gretchen...started Nuke Proof with $1,000 of our wedding gift money in 1990. I was randomly searching online for an article that Zapata Espinoza wrote about the company in the mid 90's and found you! Your blog made me smile! You may enjoy a mini power point that I just did...Best to you!

OLD-METAL said...

Thanks Gretchen :)
Nice to hear form you :)
all the best

Bas