About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Thursday 17 September 2009

Detail pictures of the Serotta Legend


I know i should wait with posting pictures like this but these got emailed today.
Paint looks to good to repaint so i am thinking ; repaint the wheels in the yellow from the decals, or de pink from the frame
What would you do?





2 comments:

Jakob said...

Looks fine bas,
great idea about painting the wheels. How about both of the frame colors? pink one side - black the other, pink in the middle of the wheel - black closest to the tires etc

OLD-METAL said...

Hi Jakob,

that would be a great idea, will ask a painter what the best option is,...
I have tried photoshopping the wheels pink but that is to much pink,..
The yellow of the decals could also be nice

BAs