About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Saturday 22 August 2009

KLEIN ATTITUDE 1990


Dropped off this morning at my place.
KLEIN Attitude 1990, the bike that made a big impact on me when i saw it the first time.
Setup as a singlespeed with Phil Wood wheels right now but i want to bring it back like original.
This is the early one with the square fork






other Klein's on my blog:
-> OLD KLEIN by Samu
-> My Rascal

1 comment:

Mr T said...

Great site on retro mtb. Couldn't afford these babies when I was in my teens. Remembered seeing the 'x' too in one of those classic,mtb mag stash somewhere in my store. Do check out,my blog on vintage/classic bikes. Cheers.http://classic-2-wheelers.blogspot.com