About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Sunday 31 May 2009

The next TiMAX chapter


This week I received the long awaited care package from Serotta.
Ben put some extra ORANGE (the Dutch national colour) presents in the package because we had some nice converstation about Holland, Ben has some Dutch heritage.
Thanks Ben,..will wear these with pride,.. :)
A orange Dutch package will go the other way next week.

I just put these on the frame to get an idea where to put the,...and where i need to mark the frame the painter for the panels
Actually i kinda like the look of this right now, what do you guys think?
Clear titanium frame with White panels en black decals?
The metal head tube badge will be put on instead of the "S" decal



The TiMax decal was reproduced by Gil because Serotta was not able to make these any more.

Next step is bringing the frame to the painters,....




Previous posts:
-> The weight of the frame
-> Pace carbon Fork for the TiMax

No comments: