About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Guestbook

Hi,

I now have a guestbook set up.
A few words from you guys with your comment on my blog and maybe a small piece of your own MTB history would be great

Would really appreciate it,..

Thanks

PS

received again some things today:
- My Titanium Kolo bar so i can finish the Fat
- The Ibis colour matched RS Judy legs and booster
- another Judy which i bought months ago and actually don't need anymore ;)
- The Royce Ti BB for the Serotta
- An XTR M900 front derri,..can't remember why i bought that one :$

Yesterday i bought:
- A Pace carbon RC31 420mm Magnesium; i think i want to use it for the Serotta TiMax
- I-Link Alligator cables for the Fat
Hope to receive these parts after the weekend.

And also i got an email from Ben Serotta that the new decals for the TiMax have been send out so i now need to get the frame clear of paint.
Last thing of the day,..: Still did not receive the Fat Decals,..these are now in transit for over 2 weeks from the states,..i hope they will arrive because these cost a fortune,..

No comments: