About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Some Titanium goodies



Sometimes I ask myself if i am weird,..that i can enjoy such an normal thing as an nicely made seatclamp.
But look at this, isn't this pretty?
In my humble opinion it is a work of art, so elegant.
just look at it !






I also received an Titanium Seatpost today; a USE Alien
Nicely made, beautifull colour and a nice fixing head.
it is a bit more polished then the Titec stem but it looks fine to me, especially icw the Serotta seatpost clamp



Previous Serotta TiMax post:
-> An orange day, Serotta Timax received form the Swiss

1 comment:

Dan O said...

That seat post clamp looks almost a carved lug - really nice.