About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Sunday 28 December 2008

Sometimes i do ride a bike ;)



It is not only collecting and searching ebay,..I ride a bike now and then, and today was such a day,..clear sky, sunny, around zero degrees ,..great weather to make a spin..
At first i wanted to take the EASTON but a had a flat front tyre :$ so I took the Custom Seven instead .

The Bike is a Titanium Seven made by Rob van de Mark
It has been kitted with a Thomson Elite Seatpost, Titec Stem, Pace carbon RC36(i think) , Shimano XTR group, Magura Race line with metal cables and Spinergy Wheels






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you throw your bikes in the back of the Maserati?

Nice bike btw

How did things end in Apeldoorn today?

OLD-METAL said...

Hi Casper,

i did not go to Apeldoorn today, will be later this week.
Some things got in the way, but i will get in a few days.

Cheers,

Bas