About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 10 November 2008

SYNCROS cranks ENGRAVING mystery -> Solved

Received a reaction form the pre-previous owner about the engraved SYNCROS brand name..

He had it done in a Jewelry shop because we was fed up with the sticker decals rubbing of,..

mystery solved ! ;)

2 comments:

Joe said...

Interesting. Wouldn't the engraving create a stress riser, though?

OLD-METAL said...

Hi Joe,

Honestly, i do not know and i had the same thought but it is not engraved that deep,.
Still, it looks great but i won't be using it for heavy riding though

Thanks for your comment

Regards

Bas