About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 10 November 2008

Poll up for the Fat Chance Yo Eddy TEAM build


Hi Guys,

I am playing around with the parts for the Fat Chance.
I have been buying some different brands.
For the Bar Stem i will use for now the available Syncros parts untill the Groovy Stem/Bar combo is finished, that will be a (still to decide) combo in Aquafade green of clear Ti

Campagnolo
- Cranks (nos, gorgeous, work of art)
- Brakes
- Rims
- Rear Mech

Syncros
- Stem and bar
- Revolution Cranks (as new, completely rebuild)
- 3 different seatposts (A black one that will be polished to blank Alu, A black one which is in an emaculate state, and a Ti version)
- Qr's

Ringle (all blue)
- The bottle carrier
- Ti Stix
- Seatpost (gorgeous)
- Hubs in the Campagnolo rim wheels

Cook Bros
- RSR Cranks
- QR seatclamp

Paul Comp
- Rear silver mech
- Love levers

Saddle
- Brooks Swift Ti in honey
- Flite classic in black

Will absolutely use
- The XT thumbies
- Chris King headset in black although gold would have been nice aswell

still missing
- a great solution for the front mech

What should I do? please give me your thoughts

Cheers,

Bas

No comments: