About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 17 November 2008

One of my dream bikes is for sale ,...damn!


On eBay right now,..one of my dream bikes is for sale.
If I wasn't building the Yo Eddy right now i would not hesitate and make Bill a good offer,..
Unfortunately I made a deal with my bank account that I wouldn't buy any more projects/frames this year so; great frame, nice price, wrong time ! :(

Why does this always happen,...i even considered selling /trading the Yo for the Ti Fat with Bill but i can not get it over my heart to say goodbye to the Yo, it is just to god damn beautiful,.... i know for sure that i would regret this so i hold on the the Yo and my time will come regarding the Ti Fat,...

No comments: