About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Sunday 2 November 2008

My addiction

Hello,

For some while now I am collecting mountain-bike's form the early 90's
I know, this is not the most common and not everybody understands it but most of the time I get some really nice comments and people around me seem to enjoy it and like it to see me talk about it with the passion I have fore these pieces of OLD METAL.

On this OLD METAL blog I will post the progress on some of my bikes or projects,..I hope you enjoy it and would appriciate it if you would leave a comment,...that way I have the feeling i do this just for myself although this is really the case,..

No comments: