About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Wednesday 26 November 2008

KOGA miyata Ridgerunner E-stay


I know,..i should have not done this, but i just accepted an offer on a Koga Miyata RidgeRunner E-Stay
It is a 1990 version, so an early E-stay frame,.
The reason that i bought this frame has to do that this is a bike of which i had a picture of in my High school agenda because i just adored this bike,..but waaaaaaaay out of my league budget wise,..was very expensive

It is a bike that was ridden by a mountainbike hero Greg Herbold.
I think it would be nice to build it as a replica, like on the picture.



I now know for sure that some of the other bike will have to go,..The Rascal en Easton will have to find a great new home.

3 comments:

Joe said...

wow, looks like it will have no problems with bottom bracket stiffness!

OLD-METAL said...

No i guess not Joe ;)
Looks like a bomb proof design ;)

Will pick it us in 1,5 weeks and hopefully build by the end of this year.

Radjatoe said...

Nice Bas, i just bought one, just the same you had...also my first love in mountainbikes, but it was in bright red then..