About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Sunday 9 November 2008

KLEIN Rascal


A bike that will be build after the Fat Chance is a Klein Rascal
I already have the bike and put some parts on to get an idea of what ii is going to look.
Unfortunately i can't use the PACE fork which is shown on the picture because i the stearer is not long enough, i might want to have a new one made, i kinda like the look of the Pace in the Rascal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those gray tioga psycho's?

Anonymous said...

love the build, btw
:)

OLD-METAL said...

Hi Alex,

thanks
No these are not Tioga's , i have to check but these are some cheap new available tires, Kenda if i do remember correctly.

I have some NOS grey Psycho's tires btw, i have them in all colours.

Bas