About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 3 November 2008

Could not resist ;)


Couldn't wait,..put the Campa Chainset on the Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team, my latest piece of OLD METAL
Looks rather good but do not know if this is what i want, i was thinking of building this Yo with Campagnolo parts but I now think it might look a bit to posh and this bike needs some parts with a stronger look and feel,..but that is what I think right now.
On the picture you see some Campa parts; Rear mech, cranks off course and the rear brake (front also ready for montage but i am waiting for some new Canti Studs for the Fork)

No comments: