About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Saturday 15 November 2008

Bikes and Coffee


The 7th of December there will be the first edition of BIKES AND COFFEE
This will be an event organised by some bike enthoustiasts icw the DIRTY PAGES mountainbike website to have a small gettogether and show (present) your own favourite(Special) bike.
I have been asked to show the Serotta ATX so will be there if all goes well.
I will make some pictures and post them here after the event,..

Bikes and Coffee is based on the well known Cars and Coffee meetings,.
I hope the coffee will be good! ;)

No comments: